My Little Ones

My Little Ones
My Lil' Munchkins

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ellie and Her Scary Pose

          So, Ellie is now 3.5 years old. I can't believe she's going to be 4 soon. Time really flies by way too fast! This is one her favorite poses. She made this one up on her own. She used to do pretty poses, but now she likes to do the scary pose. She's so silly. You might get lucky and see her do this pose in person. She used to be a total ham in front of anyone including strangers. But that was when she used to be 2 years old. Now she's 3 so she's too cool for that. She now only performs when she feels like it or when she's around people she likes... hahaha.
          All 3 kids are currently asleep while I'm pumping of course. I was trying to sleep in but couldn't. Last night was a difficult night. Elijah woke up at midnight, 1am, 2am and 3:00am. I finally fed him around 3:40 since he wouldn't go back to sleep. He's usually a good sleeper, but last night was a different story.  He's still sleeping but I see him moving around in the monitor which means he'll want another bottle. It's bittersweet, because I love how he's getting older (he was 7 months yesterday) but I hate how he's getting older.  :(  I love how he's getting older because it does get easier as they get bigger, but I hate how he's outgrowing the little baby stage. He is still adorable, but that little newborn/infant stage is just soooo sweet. I already miss it. Okay, it's time for another baby. j/k I think I'm done, but it all depends on the day. Some days I want another one, and some days I'm thinking heck no!
          So the graphic you see on top is of Ellie wearing her rainbow dress that she's wearing for her scary pose. It's one of her favorite dresses so I had to make a cartoon character of her wearing it... Along with chubba wubba Elijah. He's 22 pounds now!

No comments:

Post a Comment