My Little Ones

My Little Ones
My Lil' Munchkins

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wow, someone so little can have so much attitude!

          Sorry I haven't written in awhile. To those following along. Haha, I don't think anyone even checks this blog anyway.          
          Ellie n Dave came back on Thursday afternoon. I missed Ellie so much! When she came back she ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and was rubbing my back at the same time. She kept saying, "awww, I missed you so much". She's so cute. I feel like the cuter she gets the more frustrating she gets. I didn't know someone so tiny can make my blood pressure rise so much. My blood pressure rises as much as a soldier in combat. She's been very uncooperative lately.... Makes me sad. I'm sure it's just a phase.... oh well *sigh*
          I can't believe I go back to work tomorrow! Wow, time flies, I've been off since December so I'm so thankful I've had the last 8 months off. But I'm going to be sooooo sad leaving little Elijah. Starting tomorrow it will be the longest I've been away from him.  :( He's so adorable right now he's playing in his little saucer. He is so much more aware and playful it's adorable. He is constantly laughing and giggling it's the cutest thing. He weights 23 pounds now! He's a little chubster!



No comments:

Post a Comment