My Little Ones

My Little Ones
My Lil' Munchkins

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone! So, I just got this blogging thing going thanks to the suggestion of my friend Suzie. Just hanging out while Ellie is eating her lunch and Elijah's sleeping. She's eating her Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets and she turned them upside down pretending it's a car. She's so silly. Ellie's super excited cause her aunt's coming to visit. The first thing she said when she woke up was, "I have to wear a dress today so I could look pretty for gomo (auntie) Julie."


If you haven't checked out my website yet, visit: www.elliesfavoritethings.com. I'm planning on making more adjustments to my website, cause I'm not too excited about the way it looks. Gotta get the slide show to load up faster, and post some more pics of my products. I will be working on a butterfly graphic this week and a tennis racket as presents for Ellie's Sunday School teachers. Gotta go, Elijah might already be waking up after a 45 min nap, he's already moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment