My Little Ones

My Little Ones
My Lil' Munchkins

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm Ellie's Translator

So here are a few things Ellie likes to say, can you guess what she's trying to say?


Ellie's sayings           English meaning             How to use it in a sentence
Lello                        Yellow                        Look at the lello car!
Got for                     Forgot                      Oh no, I got for my mickey mouse at home.
Lalamether                Thermometer              Is the doctor going to use a lalamether?
Yellowteen                 Sixteen                      Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Yellowteen
                                                              Orangeteen, Redteen, Blueteen, Twenty...


There's more Ellie sayings, but just can't remember them right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment