My Little Ones

My Little Ones
My Lil' Munchkins

Friday, August 19, 2011

Food... with the Cousins

Today we went to Mollie's Famous Cafe in San Juan Capistrano. They have one of the best breakfast joints and it's served all day. Dave's cousins' kids (Ellie's 2nd cousins) spent the night last night. We've been eating way too much lately. Yesterday we took them to Curry House, one of Dave's favorite restaurants... We've been hanging out with Dave's cousins a lot, and every time we do, we are always eating, a little too much! And along with the eating comes weight gain. Ewww... Once I go back to work, I'll be back to my healthy eating habits. The cousins are currently watching Back to the Future 3. They've never seen the trilogy so we told them they need to see it cause it's a classic. They still haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies, so that will be next. I've made a few more adjustments to my website (www.elliesfavoritethings.com), but it's nowhere where I want it to be, so there's still more to be done. .. But anyways, it's getting late, so I'm going to go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment