My Little Ones

My Little Ones
My Lil' Munchkins

Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is Up

          What is up with Ellie? She has been rebellious to no end. She went from being this sweet, cooperative, cute little girl to being extremely difficult. It makes me so sad...  :(  I used to look at other kids and think, wow, that child is out of control, and now that child has become my child. I guess it's pay back for all the times I thought, "wow get your child under control cause he/she is nuts!" I never thought it would be more stressful and draining raising a rebellious toddler rather than raising an infant! They definitely test your patience to no end. If ya other mothers out there feel me... hollah! haha. I hope it's just a phase, a short phase.
          Well, yesterday was our 8th wedding anniversary (I can't believe how fast time flies), so we went to Irvine Spectrum with the kids and ate at Veggie Grill. For dessert, we went to Crepe Maker to get some yummy crepes. Ellie was in love and kept saying, "can I have some more grapes?" haha. Tomorrow, Dave & I will have our first date night in 3 YEARS, thanks to Grace & Julie (they'll be baby sitting). We will be going to Morton's Steakhouse for the first time. I've heard great things about it and can't wait to try it! Just to have some time alone and eat in peace will be a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment